Here's a Notepad++ UDL preset for ReShadeFX

• luluco250
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #1 by luluco250 Here's a Notepad++ UDL preset for ReShadeFX was created by luluco250
This is a Notepad++ UserDefinedLanguage preset for ReShadeFX I made for myself, I've decided to share here.

GitHub Gist: link

I use the Obsidian theme, so it might not look very good on other themes, you actually have to create a separate preset for different themes otherwise, so I'm not doing that, not right now at least.
Usually I use VSCode, but it's too slow when certain games are open, while Notepad++ remains fast.

Hope someone enjoys this. Also, I should be posting some effects here soon.

And yes, I've added every swizzle pattern possible, thankfully generated by a Python script.

Feel free to make suggestions by the way.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by luluco250.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, brussell, acknowledge, Tsueah, AladinZ, brazzjazz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic Here's a Notepad++ UDL preset for ReShadeFX
Ouuh, nice. As it happens, I'm already using Notepad++. At the moment I haven't been editing presents with it, but this preset might come in handy at some later time. So thanks!

• AladinZ
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #3 by AladinZ Replied by AladinZ on topic Here's a Notepad++ UDL preset for ReShadeFX
This is awesome! Thank you!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.