I know you guys have your hands in Freestyle...

• RealRobD
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #1 by RealRobD I know you guys have your hands in Freestyle... was created by RealRobD
Can you get Fortnite Save The World on the compatible list please?

Also, according to this post, you can force Freestyle to work in most games. I have had no luck with Fortnite STW.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by RealRobD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ShoterXX
More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by ShoterXX Replied by ShoterXX on topic I know you guys have your hands in Freestyle...
Should I start deleting my posts now?

• JBeckman
More
6 years 1 month ago #3 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic I know you guys have your hands in Freestyle...
The 391.01 driver broke Freestyle but the 391.05 hotfix driver restored it again, far as game support goes it seems to work just from a few flags set in NVIDIA Inspector from the tutorials I've read about enabling it though I do not know how compatible it is since it's less configurable. :)
(Depth settings in particular what with logarithmic, reversed and flipped options and I'm guessing online games still don't have depth at all if you use effects requiring this in order to make cheating less of a problem online via use of certain effects.)

• RealRobD
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #4 by RealRobD Replied by RealRobD on topic I know you guys have your hands in Freestyle...

JBeckman wrote: The 391.01 driver broke Freestyle but the 391.05 hotfix driver restored it again, far as game support goes it seems to work just from a few flags set in NVIDIA Inspector from the tutorials I've read about enabling it though I do not know how compatible it is since it's less configurable. :)
(Depth settings in particular what with logarithmic, reversed and flipped options and I'm guessing online games still don't have depth at all if you use effects requiring this in order to make cheating less of a problem online via use of certain effects.)

Installed 391.05 hotfix yesterday and no change. Inspector is still missing the appropriate flag. And the Alt F3 option is completely gone from Geforce Experience.

There is no reason for Fortnite STW to not be on the compatibility list to begin with. It's enabled on Mac. WTF?

I sure as hell can't believe it's some technical hurdle these guys can't overcome with swiftness.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by RealRobD.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.