Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Compatibility List Versions

Compatibility List Versions 4 months 5 days ago #1

Is there any way to find out which version of a certain app was tested and compatible in the compatibility list? I'm trying to determine which version of BlueStacks was tested and compatible with ReShade 3D 9 since the newer version of BlueStacks will not work properly with ReShade.
Last Edit: 4 months 5 days ago by IMeganElisabeth.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Compatibility List Versions 4 months 5 days ago #2

The compatibility list really shouldn't be used anymore. It looks like it was even removed from the home tab.
If "BlueStacks" is like any other emulator I've used, you should be able to choose/view the 3d api used in the settings.
Generally the use priority should be
D3D11 > D3D9 > OpenGL > Software Rendering
Depending on how well it's supported. Software's usually as slow as a graphing calculator, so it might be worth any bugs in the other api's for the speed boost.

Make sure to rename the reshade .dll if you switch api's.
Last Edit: 4 months 5 days ago by FierySwordswoman.

Compatibility List Versions 4 months 5 days ago #3

Ah, yep. I surprisingly followed all of that. ReShade is successfully installing and launching in BlueStacks but it isn't allowing me to open with Shift + F2. It's still showing the gray bar at top and sticking on loading shaders. So now I'm trying to download an older version of BlueStacks since it has for sure worked with ReShade in its previous version. Just have to find out which one and install them individually I suppose...