Question about presets.

• AndreyRGW
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #1 by AndreyRGW Question about presets. was created by AndreyRGW
Does anyone know the realistic preset for ReShade 3.1.2?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AssassinsDecree
More
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #2 by AssassinsDecree Replied by AssassinsDecree on topic Question about presets.
I mean, the way presets look won't generally change regardless of if you're using 3.0.6 or 3.1.2. Each preset must be configured to match each game. What looks realistic on one game may look washed out or too dark/bright in another game. You can always use a preset from one game and use it as a starting-point for another game, usually only NEEDING to adjust gamma, exposure (both can be found under the Tonemap shader), curves, levels, HDR, LiftGammaGain, or a combination those. In general, I've found that dragging the effects you want to effect lighting the most to be as high up in the list as possible, so they load first and all other changes are made after them... at least that's how I understand it.

Here's a the preset sharing site, just search for the game you want a preset for, and it's probably there already: sfx.thelazy.net/games/

Out of curiosity, what game are you hoping to get a preset for?
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by AssassinsDecree.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AndreyRGW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.