Does 3.2.1 Reshade Work With Ghost Recon Widlland?

• WangWei
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 days ago #1 by WangWei Does 3.2.1 Reshade Work With Ghost Recon Widlland? was created by WangWei
It would be nice to know, I am curious wether if it works or not I don't wanna waste my time on something that I am not assure that it'll work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 4 days ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Does 3.2.1 Reshade Work With Ghost Recon Widlland?
You do realize it would have been faster to download, install and try ReShade compared to creating a new topic, writing down the request and waiting for other people to do the exact same thing and possibly reply?

• Qsimil
More
6 years 4 days ago #3 by Qsimil Replied by Qsimil on topic Does 3.2.1 Reshade Work With Ghost Recon Widlland?

crosire wrote: You do realize it would have been faster to download, install and try ReShade compared to creating a new topic, writing down the request and waiting for other people to do the exact same thing and possibly reply?

Maybe he don't have game installed (24GB), that's why he is asking :-)
Anyway game should work >
sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/1588/
Except in SLI it could crash.

• WangWei
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 days ago #4 by WangWei Replied by WangWei on topic Does 3.2.1 Reshade Work With Ghost Recon Widlland?
I did, And it didn't work thank you for not helping, After doing what you recommended It was a waste of time now I have to uninstall reshade 3.2.1 and install 3.0.8

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.