HDR 4K enable and screenshots are terrible

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #1 by Pollino98 HDR 4K enable and screenshots are terrible was created by Pollino98
reshade is fantastic but I bought a 4k hdr screen and the games are fabulous but when I capture a screenshot in game that supports HDR both with reshade , geforce experience, and msi atbeburner the PNG files that are created are horrible when I open them with a viewer look like a VGA 256 colors. I wanted to know if it is possible to convert them to 8-bit jpg by color per channel. conversion from HDR to SDR. reshade does not save in EXR but PNG format so at least I can convert it in photoshop

nothing to do there is not a "direct" and "automatic" system to have the screnshots of the games like when I disable the HDR ?

this is an example

https://imgur.com/a/s0z7Iw1

thanks for reply
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Pollino98.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.