Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Using Reshade for GTA V Online multiplayer.

Using Reshade for GTA V Online multiplayer. 2 months 2 weeks ago #1

I have a question. Is it safe to use Reshader or older versions of Sweetfx for GTA V Online? I have used sweetfx for years for my old GTA V account but I got banned due to some modder so that is a different situation. However, some people have claimed that Reshader can get you banned. So I'm confused which is safe to use or not? I just don't wanna risk my account again. This is the third time I had to purchase GTA V because I got banned again the last time probably because I didn't know I was in a modded server that kept giving me RP. Even though Rockstar says a ban is a ban. I got banned for no reason. I thought it had something to do with Reshader but I may be jumping to conclusions. I have no interest in modding Single Player for the time being which I do plan to maybe in the later future but I need to know if it's safe? Can you really get banned at all or is it safe? So has anyone used the recent reshader at all currently and played GTA V Online fine? Get back to me, please.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by pcnuttie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Using Reshade for GTA V Online multiplayer. 2 months 2 weeks ago #2

Bump* Can someone please post back if you know anything possible about this issue? Thanks.

Using Reshade for GTA V Online multiplayer. 2 months 1 week ago #3

Bad idea to use injectors in multiplayer. ReShade applies custom shaders and uses keyboard/mouse hooks. Both are used in cheats and it would be almost impossible for games to detect legitimate uses so they ban all similar tools (e.g. it is possible to create endless variations of shaders that allow wallhacks).