Using Reshade for GTA V Online multiplayer.

• pcnuttie
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #1 by pcnuttie Using Reshade for GTA V Online multiplayer. was created by pcnuttie
I have a question. Is it safe to use Reshader or older versions of Sweetfx for GTA V Online? I have used sweetfx for years for my old GTA V account but I got banned due to some modder so that is a different situation. However, some people have claimed that Reshader can get you banned. So I'm confused which is safe to use or not? I just don't wanna risk my account again. This is the third time I had to purchase GTA V because I got banned again the last time probably because I didn't know I was in a modded server that kept giving me RP. Even though Rockstar says a ban is a ban. I got banned for no reason. I thought it had something to do with Reshader but I may be jumping to conclusions. I have no interest in modding Single Player for the time being which I do plan to maybe in the later future but I need to know if it's safe? Can you really get banned at all or is it safe? So has anyone used the recent reshader at all currently and played GTA V Online fine? Get back to me, please.
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by pcnuttie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pcnuttie
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #2 by pcnuttie Replied by pcnuttie on topic Using Reshade for GTA V Online multiplayer.
Bump* Can someone please post back if you know anything possible about this issue? Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ALI.H79

• niftucal
More
5 years 7 months ago #3 by niftucal Replied by niftucal on topic Using Reshade for GTA V Online multiplayer.
Bad idea to use injectors in multiplayer. ReShade applies custom shaders and uses keyboard/mouse hooks. Both are used in cheats and it would be almost impossible for games to detect legitimate uses so they ban all similar tools (e.g. it is possible to create endless variations of shaders that allow wallhacks).

• pcnuttie
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #4 by pcnuttie Replied by pcnuttie on topic Using Reshade for GTA V Online multiplayer.
I disagree. I have been using sweetfx older versions besides Reshade version for years. I never got banned at all. I wanted to see if the newest Reshade versions would work at all? I DON'T see how this can be related to cheating at all. Can anyone confirm 100% honestly if this works multiplayer without being banned? I am sick and tired of the washed out graphics in GTA V. It looks plain butt ugly.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.