Don't want shaders to show on recording

• banana87
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #1 by banana87 Don't want shaders to show on recording was created by banana87
I am streaming and recording video but i don't want my shaders in my video so that it looks completely default. I use OBS to record and stream my gameplay. Thank you very much - Banana87

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Don't want shaders to show on recording
Not possible, I'm afraid. But why wouldn't you want your viewers to see graphical improvements of your game?
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Marty McFly.

• SilentPrayerCG
More
5 years 7 months ago #3 by SilentPrayerCG Replied by SilentPrayerCG on topic Don't want shaders to show on recording
Start game before you start streaming, if you didn't alt tab or use borderless, overlay with loading of shaders info and stuff shouldn't reappear. It still can, if something happens, depend on game.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.