I want to fix what 3.1.0-3.1.1 dof detection issue

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #21 by seri14
forced?

I think if try to solve by another way, require reimplement the draw_call_tracker framework.
for example, track OMSetRenderTargets, remember what API called when saving texture, and a filter feature for clear_index.
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by seri14.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #22 by thalixte

seri14 wrote: forced?

I think if try to solve by another way, require reimplement the draw_call_tracker framework.
for example, track OMSetRenderTargets, remember what API called when saving texture, and a filter feature for clear_index.


The fact is that i do not own the game, so i do not see where is the pb. A video could explain me what is wrong. In your tests, have you tried to comment the calls to keep_cleared_texture method to see if it can solved it. It would be easier to bypass the filtering of the db textures instead of removing them from the cleared_depth_textures map.
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by thalixte.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #23 by seri14
I am not your employee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #24 by thalixte

seri14 wrote: I am not your employee


Excuse me sir. I just tried to find a solution to the pb you mentioned. If I could have the game, it would be easier for me to help you. I spend myself a lot of time testing games to make depth buffer work for them.

I am sure your PR works, and i understand what you are doing with it, but i prefer to look at a concret example to understand what i have missed when implementing this technique of db retrieving (i mean the part with the keep_cleared_depth_textures method).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sinclair

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #25 by seri14
I will post the video when you did embed the video for all your PR (sure include #40)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #26 by seri14
Otherwise, I will claim that you are violating the forum rule 5.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #27 by Uncle Crassius
Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic I want to fix what 3.1.0-3.1.1 dof detection issue

seri14 wrote: Otherwise, I will claim that you are violating the forum rule 5.


Why so hostile? Asking for help nicely is totally different than begging for it.
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Uncle Crassius.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thalixte

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #28 by thalixte

seri14 wrote: Otherwise, I will claim that you are violating the forum rule 5.


Did i do something wrong ? It seems to me that i reply correctly, and i am not asking for help, in contrary i try to help...
I can show you a video if you want. Just tell me what you want me to show you regarding my PR #40, and i will be pleased to bring it to you..

Maybe it is just a misunderstanding stuff (english is not my native language, and i guess it is not yours too)... :)
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by thalixte.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #29 by thalixte
Hi, @seri14.

I have found that, in some DX10 games where db detection worked perfectly (without the need to use the "Copy depth before clearing") in v3.3.2, the standard depth buffer detection does not work anymore (Crysis dx10, Stalker Clear Sky DX10...). I just made a fix for it.
Here are the fixed dlls:

dxgi_fix_dx10_32bits.zip mega.nz/#!75JmkCgI!0UV24zeBzbgnaZHf7PmVrozjDmogQ1l0HIRh38p1Oos
dxgi_fix_dx10_64bits.zip mega.nz/#!XtBkSSaA!q_yqVb9rtOxy_RnC7T6Rn9OD-zbjRlle4zLJJwgHOa8

I don't know if this is the same pb for The Elder Scrolls Online (as i cannot test on it), but you said that the pb occured since the 3.1.0 release, so maybe it is related to it, and maybe this fix will help you.

PS: will propose a PR soon for this fix, so stay tuned ;) .
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by thalixte.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #30 by seri14
This is my advice to you.
If you put the dll, write together the commit SHA-1 or/and URL.
To debug this by you and any users except you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #31 by thalixte

seri14 wrote: This is my advice to you.
If you put the dll, write together the commit SHA-1 or/and URL.
To debug this by you and any users except you.


Edited: Thks for the advice. Like above, does it suit you ?
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by thalixte.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #32 by lowenz

thalixte wrote: .
Here are the fixed dlls:

dxgi_fix_dx10_32bits.zip mega.nz/#!75JmkCgI!0UV24zeBzbgnaZHf7PmVrozjDmogQ1l0HIRh38p1Oos
dxgi_fix_dx10_64bits.zip mega.nz/#!XtBkSSaA!q_yqVb9rtOxy_RnC7T6Rn9OD-zbjRlle4zLJJwgHOa8

These new DLLs got your lastest D3D9 tricks &fixes too? Thanks!
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by lowenz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #33 by thalixte

lowenz wrote:

thalixte wrote: .
Here are the fixed dlls:

dxgi_fix_dx10_32bits.zip mega.nz/#!75JmkCgI!0UV24zeBzbgnaZHf7PmVrozjDmogQ1l0HIRh38p1Oos
dxgi_fix_dx10_64bits.zip mega.nz/#!XtBkSSaA!q_yqVb9rtOxy_RnC7T6Rn9OD-zbjRlle4zLJJwgHOa8

These new DLLs got your lastest D3D9 tricks &fixes too? Thanks!


Yes, they do :)

I created the PR: github.com/crosire/reshade/pull/129
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by thalixte.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.