Do I need a preset to enable SMAA and so forth?

• Soulmancer
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #1 by Soulmancer Do I need a preset to enable SMAA and so forth? was created by Soulmancer
I've tried to load Reshade on my games without a preset and it doesn't allow me to tweak or toggle any of the settings. Like SMAA, FXAA. Do I need a preset loaded to do that? It wont work with just vanilla shaders?
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Soulmancer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• canceralp
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by canceralp Replied by canceralp on topic Do I need a preset to enable SMAA and so forth?
On top of the Reshade menu, there is a preset selection bar. If none found in game's folder, it'll be empty. You can simply click the "+" button on its right and add a blank preset of your own, then choose SMAA to be included.

• crosire
More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Do I need a preset to enable SMAA and so forth?
ReShade has to save your settings somewhere for them to persist... That's what a preset does. There is a tutorial on first lauch which explains that. See previous post.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.