Emulator Compatability

• mrlee
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #1 by mrlee Emulator Compatability was created by mrlee
I've currently tested it with Dolphin and PCSX2 and as expected, compiling fails.

Has anyone found an emulator which it works with? I'd be very interested in seeing results if anyone can get something working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Aelius Maximus
More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Emulator Compatability
Works with Dolphin and Cemu, and pretty much every other 3D console emulator previous to that

• kaicooper
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #3 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Emulator Compatability
always working (everyday testing)..
Cemu/PCSX2/Dolphin/Retroarch/DEmul
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by kaicooper.

• Sami 1999
More
5 years 4 months ago #4 by Sami 1999 Replied by Sami 1999 on topic Emulator Compatability
Reshade worked with Kega Fusion and Nebula Sega Model 2 emulator.

Older version of Reshade worked with Demul as well. I don't know if the latest version works with Demul since I don't have Demul installed at the moment.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.