is it possible to save selected presets as default

• tecto
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by tecto is it possible to save selected presets as default was created by tecto
Is it possible to save selected presets as default startup state?
I'm using Adaptive Sharpen and Colorfulness but each time I'm starting the game I have to select it to run.
After restarting the game the situation repeats - I need to select them again.

Is it possible to save these two presets to be always turned on with the game by default?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic is it possible to save selected presets as default
They are on by default if you create a preset with those two effects enabled. Click the "+" at the top to create a preset. Then make your changes. If you leave that preset selected in the top bar it will still be the default next time you launch the game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tecto

• tecto
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by tecto Replied by tecto on topic is it possible to save selected presets as default
That works! Thank you!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.