uninstall reshade graphics mods ?

• Angela2801
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by Angela2801 uninstall reshade graphics mods ? was created by Angela2801
I want to ask how to uninstall reshade graphics mods ? I reinstalled the game but reshade is still here. Can someone help me ? Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wicked Sick
More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic uninstall reshade graphics mods ?
In the game's folder, remove ReShade's DLL. If you are not sure which one is, hover the mouse over and let the pop-up box tell you. Try hovering the mouse over those: DXGI, D3D9, D3D11 or Opengl.

• crosire
More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic uninstall reshade graphics mods ?
Since 4.0 you can just use the setup tool to uninstall it. Point it to the game you installed ReShade to and it will give you an option to uninstall.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.