How to video a ReShaded game?

• BrandonHortman
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 days ago #1 by BrandonHortman How to video a ReShaded game? was created by BrandonHortman
I normally use MSI AB, but it records without effects.
Suggestions? :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 2 days ago #2 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic How to video a ReShaded game?
I use a software called Bandicam to record

• ninjafada
More
9 years 1 day ago #3 by ninjafada Replied by ninjafada on topic How to video a ReShaded game?
obsproject.com/
stream and recording

• Ganossa
More
9 years 1 day ago #4 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic How to video a ReShaded game?
MSI AB works for me. I use v4.1.0.7013, try Vector2D since others might conflict with other overlays. Alternatively, you can disable on-screen display completely.

• crosire
More
9 years 1 day ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How to video a ReShaded game?
Note that there is a difference between which API the game you want to film uses. Hooking D3D9 or 11 acts differently, so there is a good chance that such a capture software works in one of them, but doesn't capture ReShade in the other.

• strelokgunslinger
More
9 years 1 day ago #6 by strelokgunslinger Replied by strelokgunslinger on topic How to video a ReShaded game?
Tested and working

1. Dxtory
  2. Bandicam
  3. OBS Inner Window Mode [not game capture mod]

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 1 day ago #7 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic How to video a ReShaded game?
Yeah, what Crosire said. I can confirm that with Bandicam, at least, I get effects on video and with SS.

• strelokgunslinger
More
8 years 11 months ago #8 by strelokgunslinger Replied by strelokgunslinger on topic How to video a ReShaded game?
Currently Bandicam is on par with Dxtory for best software of 2015, feature wish too

Really happy these two have added all those awesome features.

• Dliam
More
3 years 6 months ago #9 by Dliam Replied by Dliam on topic How to video a ReShaded game?
I used OBS before, but sometimes I just got a black capture window, which upset me to no end. Have you heard about Joyoshare Screen Recorder? Now I usually use it to record gameplay in 1080p with sound.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.