Changing Effect Key Toggles

• Capularis
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #1 by Capularis Changing Effect Key Toggles was created by Capularis
I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere, but I've not found the answer to my question by either searching this forum, nor searching the web (maybe I'm using the wrong keyterms).

How do I change the keyboard shortcuts for toggling on/off individual effects within Reshade? For example, one of my Reshade 4.0 presets came with the HDR effect bound to Num Pad 7, so tapping Num Pad 7 toggles the [FakeHDR.fx] effect on and off in game. I often use the number pad for searching the auction house in a particular game I play, so having the number pad keybound to toggle various effects within a Reshade preset on and off is annoying.

The only keybind settings I've been able to find within Reshade is Effect Toggle Key in settings, which turns Reshade itself on and off.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Capularis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Changing Effect Key Toggles
Open up Reshade interface, right click on the effect you wanna rebind and, in the showing up tab, you can set a new key next to the "Toggle Key" line.

• Wicked Sick
More
5 years 1 month ago #3 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Changing Effect Key Toggles
Just to add, I think you should click with the right mouse button to make the pop appear in order to a assign a toggle key for a particular effect.

• Capularis
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #4 by Capularis Replied by Capularis on topic Changing Effect Key Toggles
Thanks all! I feel a little silly now. Right-clicking is literally the ONLY thing I didn't think to do. Much appreciated.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #5 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Changing Effect Key Toggles
Don't say that! It's not difficult to get lost in the wide world of modding.
Anyway I'm glad that I could help. Have fun ;)

• Snacko
More
4 years 5 months ago #6 by Snacko Replied by Snacko on topic Changing Effect Key Toggles
And how do you just erase/delete an assigned key so there is not key assigned at all??

• crosire
More
4 years 5 months ago #7 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Changing Effect Key Toggles
Press backspace after selecting the field.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.