When Support for DX12 Vulkan and Java ?

• TP555
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 weeks ago - 5 years 3 weeks ago #1 by TP555 When Support for DX12 Vulkan and Java ? was created by TP555
Hi all

When Supports Reshade DX12 , Vulkan , and Java ?

Much newer Games set now on DX12 , and runs better on AMD Graphic Cards .

And some Game Ports set on Java , like BuildGDX from m210 , which had Create Game Ports for Blood 1 , Takwar , Witchaven 1 , Redneck Rampage.

is DX12 , Vulkan , and Java allready in Devlopment for mayby Reshade 5.0.0 ?

TP555
Last edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by TP555.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AladinZ
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #2 by AladinZ Replied by AladinZ on topic When Support for DX12 Vulkan and Java ?
ReShade support for Vulkan is planned. I have not seen support for DX12 and Java being mentioned, however.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic When Support for DX12 Vulkan and Java ?
Crosire is currently working on DirectX 12 support: reshade.me/forum/releases/5150-4-2?start=60#33312

• crosire
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic When Support for DX12 Vulkan and Java ?
Java has always been supported.

• TP555
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #5 by TP555 Replied by TP555 on topic When Support for DX12 Vulkan and Java ?
Re

hmm , and how to install Reshade for Java ?

I did Test , with this Port (BuildGDX) , which Supports alot of Games !

m210.duke4.net/

But Reshade , dosn't load or show up !

i did copy the OpenGL32.dll in Java 32 and 64 Bit Bin Folder , no success ! (That i have found for Mine Craft with Reshade)

And i realy don't know , which file i must Select for the Installer , the API is OpenGL that i know !

Or which Reshade Version is needed for Java ?
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by TP555.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.