Keyboard toggle of technique doesn't work, but..

• Ruuttu
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Ruuttu Keyboard toggle of technique doesn't work, but.. was created by Ruuttu
I'm seeing a problem where setting a technique toggleable like this doesn't work (pressing the key doesn't do anything):
technique MyTechnique <int toggle = 0x67;> { ... }

However, a uniform like this will properly update:
uniform bool enabled <source = "key"; keycode = 0x67; mode = "toggle";>;

I'm trying to detect the very same keycode within the same app, but one method works and the other doesn't.
The app runs on DirectX 10.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brussell
More
5 years 2 weeks ago - 5 years 2 weeks ago #2 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Keyboard toggle of technique doesn't work, but..
The first method gets ignored by ReShade since a recent update. I assume thats intended since it's in conflict with hotkeys assigned for techniques within the gui (or .ini respectively).
Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by brussell.

• Ruuttu
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #3 by Ruuttu Replied by Ruuttu on topic Keyboard toggle of technique doesn't work, but..
Hmm I can't find a way to toggle individual techniques from the GUI side.

• seri14
More
4 years 11 months ago #4 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic Keyboard toggle of technique doesn't work, but..
1. Right click the tequnique.
2. Set the toggle key.
3. Press key to toggle techniques.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.