Reshade + ENB on Skyrim (legacy/legendary edition)

• xonedl
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #1 by xonedl Reshade + ENB on Skyrim (legacy/legendary edition) was created by xonedl
Yes I see many discussion on the internet with people having problem getting it to run,
however it seems to run FINE on my setup (AMD R9 280X), but not on someone else's different hardware (nVidia).
The trick was simply not to turn on ENB's proxy init function so it don't crash at startup...
Now the problem is I am making ENB+Reshade preset for Enderal, which is a game made with Skyrim's engine (legacy version, not Special Edition).
It is practically half a Skyrim since you can mod it the exact same way as Skyrim and uses the same mods.
ENB+Reshade runs fine on my hardware, but players with Nvidia card are reporting problem with shadow,
I yet to see a video example but this is what they describe:
"I get bug where shadows chase the screen leaving an imprint of a previous frame in game on the new frame"
:huh: :(
Anyone playing Enderal can give me a hand? If this is really problem with Nvidia than I might got a big problem on my hand... :(
ENB test copy & explanation : link .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 2 weeks ago - 5 years 2 weeks ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade + ENB on Skyrim (legacy/legendary edition)
They have to disable INTZ on the D3D9 tab in the ReShade GUI.
Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.