Reshade & Nvidia Ansel

1 year 1 month ago #1 by djava
Hi there. How can I run a reshade overlay with ansel? Because when I run ansel, the reshade overlay is not available. And one more question. How to use the reshade to make the darkness effect on portrait? I often met this, but I can't repeat. Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 months 2 weeks ago #2 by brazzjazz

djava wrote: Hi there. How can I run a reshade overlay with ansel? Because when I run ansel, the reshade overlay is not available. And one more question. How to use the reshade to make the darkness effect on portrait? I often met this, but I can't repeat. Thanks :)

Of which game are you talking? And what do you mean by "darkness effect on portrait"?

3 months 1 week ago #3 by djava

brazzjazz wrote:

djava wrote: Hi there. How can I run a reshade overlay with ansel? Because when I run ansel, the reshade overlay is not available. And one more question. How to use the reshade to make the darkness effect on portrait? I often met this, but I can't repeat. Thanks :)

Of which game are you talking? And what do you mean by "darkness effect on portrait"?

All games that Ansel supports. As for the effect of darkness, I mean something like that .