Re-Shade = VR ?

• Oops
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by Oops Re-Shade = VR ? was created by Oops
Hello all,
and first let me say thank you for having me on the forums as you will see I'm a complete noob when it comes to re-shade, first of all can I ask (and please don't flame me lol) is re-shade only used to enhance the game visuals or is there more to it?
I have read somewhere that it can be used to mod non vr games into vr, is this true and if so how?
Once again please don't get angry with me as I said I'm a complete noob lol :blush: :blush: :blush: :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• oldschoollc
More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by oldschoollc Replied by oldschoollc on topic Re-Shade = VR ?
well, depth3d is a good shader who uses the depthbuffer and turns and doubles the image to get one screen per eye, when you combine it with a smartphone and moonlight you can have an approximation to vr, but there are limitations. You will need headtracking and that the game you want to play in "vr" allows headtracking too.

• BeTa
More
4 years 10 months ago #3 by BeTa Replied by BeTa on topic Re-Shade = VR ?
hy there,

i belive you are looking for this: (?)

reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/5104-vr-universal-shader

or

reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/212...-stereoscopic-shader

at least that are the 2 i know...

• Oops
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #4 by Oops Replied by Oops on topic Re-Shade = VR ?
Thanks guys :)
@ Be Ta yeah that's what I was looking for :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.