Screenshots help?

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by Quentin-Tarantino Screenshots help? was created by Quentin-Tarantino
Hi guys i am wondering how to capture 2 shots at the same time? 1 with Reshade on and other 1 with it off...
I use Dxtory for shots and i have to Toggle on/off Reshape to get the 2 shots!
But by the time i use the Toggle key the scenes can be a bit different!
Any help would be great :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #2 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshots help?
When I am playing using Steam, I put the same key to take a ss with Steam and with a Bandicam. Steam does not capture with the effects on, Bandicam does. So I get one with efx on and off almost at the same time. Almost because the timing is a bit off, but if it is a stationary scene, works perfectly.

Like this:

Steam Screenshot: i.imgur.com/LUtfUSl.jpg
Bandicam Screenshot: i.imgur.com/2hl3SJt.jpg
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Wicked Sick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quentin-Tarantino

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshots help?

Wicked Sick wrote: When I am playing using Steam, I put the same key to take a ss with Steam and with a Bandicam. Steam does not capture with the effects on, Bandicam does. So I get one with efx on and off almost at the same time. Almost because the timing is a bit off, but if it is a stationary scene, works perfectly.

Like this:

Steam Screenshot: i.imgur.com/LUtfUSl.jpg
Bandicam Screenshot: i.imgur.com/2hl3SJt.jpg

Thanks a mill mate :) Don't know how i didn't think of this :P

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.