Community Script Hook V .NET

• crosire
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by crosire ScriptHookV .NET was created by crosire
Since there are a lot of GTA V players around here and I had some fun with the game over the last few weeks, I decided to contribute something more to the community.
Remember all the awesome script mods for GTA IV? It's time to make that possible it GTA V again too, so I spent the weekend coding an ASI plugin for the just released C++ ScriptHookV by Alexander Blade, which allows loading and executing .NET scripts again.

Enjoy! =)
gtaforums.com/topic/789907-vrel-scripthookv-net/
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, BeTa, Ganossa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SiriusHours
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by SiriusHours Replied by SiriusHours on topic ScriptHookV .NET
JulioNIB will be happy. Much appreciated ill spread the joy.

• Kleio420
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic ScriptHookV .NET
oh how this is going to be abused, and your worried about depth buffer access in games this is to funny
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Kleio420.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ScriptHookV .NET

Kleio420 wrote: oh how this is going to be abused, and your worried about depth buffer access in games this is to funny

As far as I know this cannot be used online. Further, this is a totally different issue than the Reshade project and its depthbuffer.

• crosire
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ScriptHookV .NET
Correct, only works in singleplayer, so I don't see your point?

• strelokgunslinger
More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by strelokgunslinger Replied by strelokgunslinger on topic ScriptHookV .NET

crosire wrote: Correct, only works in singleplayer, so I don't see your point?

The point is alot of people forget the GTA IV modding community was mature [is mature] about how they go about playing about with the game

Another issue there are alot of people coming into the PC community who have the attitude that any edit to the vanilla game is wrong, and considered cheating.

That is why the GTA V PC subreddit exists.. mostly ignorant new comers to the scene, I am happy GTA Modding website is still around

And this site of course lol :P ;) thx Crosire

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 11 months ago #7 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic ScriptHookV .NET
Looking at how people post there, is kind of scary >.<
The following user(s) said Thank You: strelokgunslinger

• strelokgunslinger
More
8 years 11 months ago #8 by strelokgunslinger Replied by strelokgunslinger on topic ScriptHookV .NET

Wicked Sick wrote: Looking at how people post there, is kind of scary >.<

That kind of stuff you are reading is 90% [maybe 95%] because it's Reddit.

• SiriusHours
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #9 by SiriusHours Replied by SiriusHours on topic ScriptHookV .NET
Last night playing a game online I had a crusade trying to stop some tyrant exploiting mods, using them online is just a shame because it brings down the fun. Dont get me wrong all hell broke loose, but not being able to blow up someone who is shooting rockets at me from there vehicle like a race, but in freeroam...kinda defeat's the purpose of gtaonline. Hopefully they get banned, I got footy If Im feeling buggy ill report em lol Either or I think people get kicked into the bad players server for using mods or exploiting the game. Not so much banned unless you do some drastic to the game/
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by SiriusHours.

• ccrusher1
More
8 years 11 months ago #10 by ccrusher1 Replied by ccrusher1 on topic ScriptHookV .NET
May I suggest linking the GTAForums topic to this page? Free publicity for the site :P.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.