How to save and load profile ?

• Magemax
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by Magemax How to save and load profile ? was created by Magemax
Ok so i updated to v4.3 from version 3 and i'm lost about creating and loading profile. How do you save a preset and how do you load one ? I always end up with a blank profile when i start my game (gta v).
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic How to save and load profile ?
Run the game as administrator or get writing folder permissions (right click on your game's folder > Properties > Security > Edit > Full Control).

• Magemax
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #3 by Magemax Replied by Magemax on topic How to save and load profile ?
Well ok but seems like i dont have all the buttons in reshade in the top bar :

Is it how it's supposed to be ?

• crosire
More
4 years 10 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How to save and load profile ?
Click the button with "Gta" in it to select any preset from disk. Click the "+" to create a new one.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.