Removed from the Nexus XD

• BrandonHortman
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #1 by BrandonHortman Removed from the Nexus XD was created by BrandonHortman
I cannot find contact info for you LuciferHawk; but I will publicly apologize for forgetting to add you to my Nexus mods page.
I put it up in a hurry so It must have slipped my mind. All excuses aside, I may not have realized it for a while if it wasn't reported.
I attempted to make the changes, but the file is now under review so I can not longer control any of the page

My intention on uploading the preset is to raise interest in ReShade and the Framework, and to provide a stepping stone into learning to use it.

My E-mail is Brandon.Hortman@Gmail.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Removed from the Nexus XD

BrandonHortman wrote: I cannot find contact info for you LuciferHawk; but I will publicly apologize for forgetting to add you to my Nexus mods page.
I put it up in a hurry so It must have slipped my mind. All excuses aside, I may not have realized it for a while if it wasn't reported.
I attempted to make the changes, but the file is now under review so I can not longer control any of the page

My intention on uploading the preset is to raise interest in ReShade and the Framework, and to provide a stepping stone into learning to use it.

My E-mail is Brandon.Hortman@Gmail.com

No worries Brandon, its a bit of misunderstanding and I was aware of your good intentions :) . I hoped nexus would simply point out that mistake (which also concerns CJ) and let you update the pages. I am fully aware the problem resulted from using the ME stand alone in the past. If you still have no access when I am back home, I will contact nexus and explain the situation.

• BrandonHortman
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #3 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic Removed from the Nexus XD
Thanks. I just recognized CeeJay as well. Doh! :cheer:
My batting average is low lol

The person I am in contact with is located here:
forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/user/1678793-thandal/

I sent him a message letting him know that I have located the source of the mistake and linked him here as well for hopefully a resolution.

Thanks again :cheer:

• Ganossa
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #4 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Removed from the Nexus XD
Well, its you, and I know its not a big deal :side: but we already had someone who basically copied the entire ReShade Framework plus binaries and website descriptions while only replacing the donate link with his own. :silly:

• BrandonHortman
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #5 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic Removed from the Nexus XD
Holy flying spaghetti monster that is terrible!!

• BrandonHortman
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #6 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic Removed from the Nexus XD
Reinstated :cheer: I think it is proper now

www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/438/ ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ganossa