Removed from the Nexus XD

• BrandonHortman
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by BrandonHortman Removed from the Nexus XD was created by BrandonHortman
I cannot find contact info for you LuciferHawk; but I will publicly apologize for forgetting to add you to my Nexus mods page.
I put it up in a hurry so It must have slipped my mind. All excuses aside, I may not have realized it for a while if it wasn't reported.
I attempted to make the changes, but the file is now under review so I can not longer control any of the page

My intention on uploading the preset is to raise interest in ReShade and the Framework, and to provide a stepping stone into learning to use it.

My E-mail is Brandon.Hortman@Gmail.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Removed from the Nexus XD

BrandonHortman wrote: I cannot find contact info for you LuciferHawk; but I will publicly apologize for forgetting to add you to my Nexus mods page.
I put it up in a hurry so It must have slipped my mind. All excuses aside, I may not have realized it for a while if it wasn't reported.
I attempted to make the changes, but the file is now under review so I can not longer control any of the page

My intention on uploading the preset is to raise interest in ReShade and the Framework, and to provide a stepping stone into learning to use it.

My E-mail is Brandon.Hortman@Gmail.com

No worries Brandon, its a bit of misunderstanding and I was aware of your good intentions :) . I hoped nexus would simply point out that mistake (which also concerns CJ) and let you update the pages. I am fully aware the problem resulted from using the ME stand alone in the past. If you still have no access when I am back home, I will contact nexus and explain the situation.

• BrandonHortman
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic Removed from the Nexus XD
Thanks. I just recognized CeeJay as well. Doh! :cheer:
My batting average is low lol

The person I am in contact with is located here:
forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/user/1678793-thandal/

I sent him a message letting him know that I have located the source of the mistake and linked him here as well for hopefully a resolution.

Thanks again :cheer:

• Ganossa
More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Removed from the Nexus XD
Well, its you, and I know its not a big deal :side: but we already had someone who basically copied the entire ReShade Framework plus binaries and website descriptions while only replacing the donate link with his own. :silly:

• BrandonHortman
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic Removed from the Nexus XD
Holy flying spaghetti monster that is terrible!!

• BrandonHortman
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic Removed from the Nexus XD
Reinstated :cheer: I think it is proper now

www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/438/ ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ganossa

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.