Converting Nvidia Freestyle to Reshade

• sokhanh21xn
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #1 by sokhanh21xn Converting Nvidia Freestyle to Reshade was created by sokhanh21xn
Hi,

For my uses I use both Freestyle and Reshade at the same time on some games. But Freestyle force user to use driver 390.77 or lower if you want to force enable it titles not officially supported.

While looking into Ansel files, I found that Freestyle is just Reshade and the effects have similar structure to Reshade .fx files. Is there any way to get those effects working in reshade?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Uncle Crassius
More
4 years 7 months ago #2 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Converting Nvidia Freestyle to Reshade
Which effects do you use? There should be equivalent ReShade shaders available already.

• AssassinsDecree
More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by AssassinsDecree Replied by AssassinsDecree on topic Converting Nvidia Freestyle to Reshade
I want the opposite of this. I want so badly to use an auto-focus DoF with Freestyle. I don't understand why they refuse to add an autofocus option. I would prefer Matso, Marty's newest one from qUINT, and Cinematic DOF.

• Aztec2012
More
3 weeks 3 days ago #4 by Aztec2012 Replied by Aztec2012 on topic Converting Nvidia Freestyle to Reshade
What about porting NVIDIA Details filter to Reshade?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.