Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade

• odikzz2
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #1 by odikzz2 Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade was created by odikzz2
Since freestyle only support few games so i dont wanna rename the exe to anselintegrationtestapp
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by odikzz2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• YF
More
2 years 2 months ago #2 by YF Replied by YF on topic Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade
If you have the codes.please send me.

• odikzz2
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago #3 by odikzz2 Replied by odikzz2 on topic Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade

Code for Details.fx

Details.yaml
Warning: Spoiler!

Details.yfx
The following user(s) said Thank You: YF

• YF
More
1 year 3 months ago #4 by YF Replied by YF on topic Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade
I did it!

• YF
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #5 by YF Replied by YF on topic Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by YF.

• YF
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #6 by YF Replied by YF on topic Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade
​​​​
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by YF.

• sanek7814
More
1 year 2 months ago #7 by sanek7814 Replied by sanek7814 on topic Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade
erorr(80,62) error x3018, invalid subscript on array

• sanek7814
More
1 year 2 months ago #8 by sanek7814 Replied by sanek7814 on topic Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade
I can't use the shader because of an error

• YF
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #9 by YF Replied by YF on topic Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade

Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by YF.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sanek7814

• YF
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #10 by YF Replied by YF on topic Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade
it is blurdata[  i  ].When i post it in this place and submit,It missing [   i  ],I dont know why.     So   i  change that become   j   .You can use it now
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by YF.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sanek7814, b1es

• sanek7814
More
1 year 2 months ago #11 by sanek7814 Replied by sanek7814 on topic Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade
Now it works, thank you for the port, as I understand the sharpness here is the same as the sharpness in the nvidia control panel.

• sanek7814
More
1 year 2 months ago #12 by sanek7814 Replied by sanek7814 on topic Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade
In addition to the details section, there are other sections that are responsible for color, you can port them too, if you can and want to. I would not refuse, because now I apply reshade than nvidia freestyle to the games.
The following user(s) said Thank You: odikzz2, b1es

• YF
More
1 year 2 months ago #13 by YF Replied by YF on topic Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade
I want to.But I don't have other Nvidia Filters  code
The following user(s) said Thank You: odikzz2

• b1es
More
1 year 2 months ago #14 by b1es Replied by b1es on topic Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade
Wow, thank you very much for porting this, i have zero knowledge about this, but it would be great if you could port the NVIDIA Freestyle Colour and Brightness/Contrast too. Amazing, hope someone can help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YF, odikzz2

• odikzz2
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #15 by odikzz2 Replied by odikzz2 on topic Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade
Wow i almost give up on this man can't believe you port it thank you YF if you want to port some more shaders from "FREESTYLE" you need to download 390.77 driver since shaders from the newest nvidia drivers is hidden. open it with winrar extract folder called "NVCAMERA".
The following user(s) said Thank You: b1es

• odikzz2
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 2 weeks ago #16 by odikzz2 Replied by odikzz2 on topic Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade
I finally found the updated shader from nvidia ansel on leak driver 470.05

Details.fx

Adjustments.fx

Color.fx

Colorblind.fx

BlacknWhite.fx
Last edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by odikzz2.

• odikzz2
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 2 weeks ago #17 by odikzz2 Replied by odikzz2 on topic Can someone port details.yfx from freestyle to reshade
RemoveHUD.fx

Last edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by odikzz2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YF

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.