Cannot get presets to show???

• Techboyiamnot
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by Techboyiamnot Cannot get presets to show??? was created by Techboyiamnot
Everytime i try to load the presets the page doesn't load, i keepr getting the following message "sfx.thelazy.net took too long to respond". I have shut off my Adblocker everytime i try to load the presets an i still keep getting the "sfx.thelazy.net took too long to respond"???
The following user(s) said Thank You: jonathan1107

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Cannot get presets to show???
It's down.

• Chavolatra
More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by Chavolatra Replied by Chavolatra on topic Cannot get presets to show???
and when it goes back to normal ?

• Akira1364
More
4 years 6 months ago #4 by Akira1364 Replied by Akira1364 on topic Cannot get presets to show???

Chavolatra wrote: and when it goes back to normal ?

Hopefully soon... they've been down for a solid full day at this point.

• Jiehfeng
More
4 years 6 months ago #5 by Jiehfeng Replied by Jiehfeng on topic Cannot get presets to show???
On iidrn.com, it says it has been down for a whole week. Hopefully it comes back up, silly me has all my presets on that site and I don't have backups.

• jonathan1107
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #6 by jonathan1107 Replied by jonathan1107 on topic Cannot get presets to show???
Is it going to go back up again? I've been trying to access the borderlands 2 presets for past few days and the website seems to be down for whatever has to do with the "presets data base"

reshade.me/presets
this page doesnt work anymore... this is the page I visit most often when coming here :(
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by jonathan1107. Reason: relevant

• Akira1364
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #7 by Akira1364 Replied by Akira1364 on topic Cannot get presets to show???
Hey guys, I tried accessing it via WayBackMachine, and it's fully accessible (although the search functionality doesn't work, so you'll have to just alphabetically find the page that lists the game you want.)

Here's a link to the latest WayBack backup (made on September 3, so pretty recent.)
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Akira1364. Reason: punctuation / spacing

• shad 22
More
4 years 6 months ago #8 by shad 22 Replied by shad 22 on topic Cannot get presets to show???
hello guys, I was just wondering will this awesome page be back up again. Is it reconstruction? Or will there be a different site for presets. Ive been trying to get this page for more than a week now. I cant play my games without this lol. SO if anyone has any idea when this page will be back or not, please let me know. I hope it comes back....

Thanks

• crosire
More
4 years 6 months ago #9 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Cannot get presets to show???
Terrasque (admin of that site) said the server crashed, but (s)he wil get it up again soon (but that requires some work, so don't expect it before next week).

• shad 22
More
4 years 6 months ago #10 by shad 22 Replied by shad 22 on topic Cannot get presets to show???

crosire wrote: Terrasque (admin of that site) said the server crashed, but (s)he wil get it up again soon (but that requires some work, so don't expect it before next week).

Thanks so much for the response. And thank you for the work you do here. These Reshade presets have completely changed my life around when it comes to PC gaming. The scary thing is, I'm not sure if I could ever go back to playing any game without a preset. I wanted to get gears 5, but I wont until this site is back up. Btw are there any other sites dedicated to presets done in Reshade?

Thank you again

• Gamerboy
More
4 years 6 months ago #11 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Cannot get presets to show???

crosire wrote: Terrasque (admin of that site) said the server crashed, but (s)he wil get it up again soon (but that requires some work, so don't expect it before next week).

Thank you so much for your kind response and we always really appreciate your work. You are the best sir.

Kindly update the status of the site, when it will gonna work? Without awesome presets I cannot play any games. Please update us we need you to support and help or can you recommend any alternative sites to be found the presets?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.