Reshade & SweetFx Installation

• itz_duy
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #1 by itz_duy Reshade & SweetFx Installation was created by itz_duy
Hello Community,

i really want to know how to install a sweetfx for a game correctly.

On this website: sfx.thelazy.net are a lot of reshade & sweetfx presets.

At the Moment I’am playing “Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor”. The graphics of this game already looks amazing. But I found some presets:

Holy Mordor: sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/2226/
Enhanced Mordor: sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/2186/

Seems to be nice!

But I don’t know how to install it correctly. Must I install it with a reshade? Or just standalone sweetfx?

I tried a few options.

1. Standalone SweetFX: In this case I downloaded, as the creator of the presets uses, the version 1.5, extracted the zip file, copied all files from sweetfx folder to game.exe folder. In this case of the game is the “x64” folder. Downloaded the preset txt. File, renamed it to “Sweetfx_settings.txt”, started the game, pushed the “Scroll Lock” Key, nothing happens.
2. Copied the sweetfx files to game folder, put the downloaded sweetfx preset txt file to the folder “SweetFX/presets”, edit the Sweetfx_preset.txt file, started the game, same, nothing happens
3. Installed reshade first, after that copied the sweetfx files to game exe folder, overwritten everything, started the game, no reshade overlay, sweetfx doesn’t work either.

Hope you guys can help me out.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by itz_duy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.