Mass Effect 2 Depth Buffer Flickering

• charlizesen1
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #1 by charlizesen1 Mass Effect 2 Depth Buffer Flickering was created by charlizesen1
I've been having issues lately in Mass Effect 2. I have the newest reshade version, with the Optimus d3d9 fix from nexus. Reshade was working well until recently. The depth buffer is almost always empty now. It will pop up for a frame once per second only to disappear again. 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 hotmail.com
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by charlizesen1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mirari
More
3 years 10 months ago #2 by Mirari Replied by Mirari on topic Mass Effect 2 Depth Buffer Flickering
I can confirm I am having a similar issue.

My depth detection will randomly bugger out and DOF and MXAO start rapidly flickering. All of my global definitions are set correctly, and depth detection usually works fine. Until it randomly doesn't.

No wifi might work for some because, to my understanding, network activity disables depth detection to prevent online cheating etc.

However, depth flicker starts for me in certain in-game scenarios regardless of being connected to wifi or not. In the DXD9 panel I can see the depth buffer is not being deactivated due to network activity.

It is a mystery to me why depth detection randomly bugs out in this game.

• rahulsaha
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #3 by rahulsaha Replied by rahulsaha on topic Mass Effect 2 Depth Buffer Flickering
Hi,
I used an early version of Marty's shaderpack for that particular shot: Uses cross-processing,[url= mcdvoice mybkexperience tellhappystar ] mcdvoice mybkexperience tellhappystar [/url] a filmic pass and some bloom.
thanks,
rahulsaha.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by rahulsaha.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.