How to change your avatar!

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by Quentin-Tarantino How to change your avatar! was created by Quentin-Tarantino
I don't see a option to change my avatar! in profile settings?

I'm sick of this blue icon lol
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Quentin-Tarantino.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SunBroDave
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic How to change your avatar!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quentin-Tarantino

• Gryzemuis
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by Gryzemuis Replied by Gryzemuis on topic How to change your avatar!
This website seems to use Gravatar.
en.gravatar.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravatar

You log in on the Gravatar website. You tell them your email address. You pick a nice avatar (or supply a little jpg yourself). The gravatar website links your avatar to your email address. That's all.

When you register on other websites, almost always you have to supply an email address. Then that website can ask Gravatar what avatar is linked to that particular email address. And the website can then display that avatar.

I got an avatar automatically when I registered here. Surprise. Because a few years ago I registered the email address I use for gaming. Still works.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quentin-Tarantino

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.