How to save selected DX11 Depthbuffer?

• Nikorasu
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #1 by Nikorasu How to save selected DX11 Depthbuffer? was created by Nikorasu
Once I tick the appropriate Depth Buffer, how do I save the setting? How do I save, that way Reshade always uses that same buffer when booting the game? I have an JRPG where RTGI works in the overworld, but when I enter the battle scene RTGI is no longer working. If I select the appropriate depth buffer, everything works, however restarting the game just deselects it, so how do I save it?
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Nikorasu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How to save selected DX11 Depthbuffer?
You can't. The buffer address changes with every game launch, so it's not something that can be made persistent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: acknowledge

• Nikorasu
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #3 by Nikorasu Replied by Nikorasu on topic How to save selected DX11 Depthbuffer?
Ah, that unfortunately sucks. But I guess this is due to how certain PC software works. Just like with Cheat Engine, I'd save a specific value such as in game currency, but than when I restart the game that value no longer works, this of course depends on the game. It's rather unfortunate that DX11 Depth buffer can't be saved.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.