Confused by the new Shader downloader

• FPlusGames
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #1 by FPlusGames Confused by the new Shader downloader was created by FPlusGames
Hello, I've been using reshade since 3.0 And the very most recent reshade version has me confused. The lists of shaders are now separated and even if i select to download everything i noticed some are missing? What am i do wrong? For example Clarity does not download on 4.6.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dazaster
More
3 years 9 months ago #2 by Dazaster Replied by Dazaster on topic Confused by the new Shader downloader
Clarity, DOF and all the old shaders are now under Legacy status. When you install, you'll get a panel with a list of options. The first two are already ticked. Scroll down to Legacy at the bottom and check it. Go through the next two screens, then there'll be an option to get the older Legacy set, including Clarity and all the others that were there from older Reshade's.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.