Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Support for Marble Blast games

Support for Marble Blast games 1 year 6 months ago #1

I would like to request support for the Marble Blast games including Marble Blast Platinum, Gold, Emerald and it's other user made spin off mods which are through their official Marble Blast website. The way to get that support is to make patches or something like that to make it load upon launch of program. With that, it will allow any effects including bloom and other effects provided in their configuration including master effect. I know there's a graphic extender that also does shader effects, but this one has better ones that we can use globally in the game including the menus.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Support for Marble Blast games 1 year 6 months ago #2

• crosire
  • Thank you received: 1391
What's the matter? Seems like those have both a D3D9 and OpenGL renderer, so ReShade can work with them just fine.
Cheers, crosire =)
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by crosire.

Support for Marble Blast games 1 year 6 months ago #3

I tried, but the driver is greyed out and I can't switch it Direct3D9. I guess you will have to reverse engineer it or something to allow support for D3D9. I'm going to have a conversation about this in the website.

EDIT: It's not supported and it will no longer have Direct3D on the game. I probably might have to think about adding that game to the list with the unsupported type of support.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Brandondorf9999.