Bully SE Depth Buffer issue

• Tescoy boi
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #1 by Tescoy boi Bully SE Depth Buffer issue was created by Tescoy boi
Hi all,
Recently I have hooked reshade onto Bully se on pc and I decided to try out depth buffer shaders. When I DisplayDepth.fx I get this outside border of the area I am in like a loading zone type area. I went to the DX9 menu to check out what depth buffer it is using and sure enough it was running one which was 1024x1024 and there is no way to change the depth buffer. I have tried "copy depth buffer before clear operations" but it's only moved the camera somewhat closer to me than what it was but it was still hooked onto the 1024x1024 buffer.
I was wondering if there is anyway to unlock the true depth buffer so I can use more than just colour shaders. I have tried other APIs for the game and yet I have the same result so I am wondering if the game has disabled depth buffer control.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you very much for reading.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.