ReShade got me VAC-banned in CS:GO

• Keysotin
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #1 by Keysotin ReShade got me VAC-banned in CS:GO was created by Keysotin
So i recently heard about reshade and i wanted to try it out so i played a while in gta 5 with reshade and the i thought what if i played with reshade in csgo and so i installed but the game didnt start up with it installed and so i uninstalled it and the started the game up and it worked fine so i played a quick match of competitive and ranked up to gold nova 3 and then went to bed and when i woke up i was vac-banned. that all happened 3 days ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lowenz
More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #2 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic ReShade got me VAC-banned in CS:GO
Please show a proof cause it seems completely bullshit.
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by lowenz.

• Keysotin
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #3 by Keysotin Replied by Keysotin on topic ReShade got me VAC-banned in CS:GO
ooh right i forgot that when i had the reshade in the game cuz i got it installed and working once i played a comp with it.

• Edward01
More
3 years 8 months ago #4 by Edward01 Replied by Edward01 on topic ReShade got me VAC-banned in CS:GO
It doesn't seem likely to me either

• Darknes1988
More
3 years 7 months ago #5 by Darknes1988 Replied by Darknes1988 on topic ReShade got me VAC-banned in CS:GO
PCGamingwiki says that the use of Reshade in CS GO can likely result in a VAC ban
www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/ReShade#Online_games_to_avoid

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.