Can Reshade filters be used in OBS as video filters?

• CrazyCrinx
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #1 by CrazyCrinx Can Reshade filters be used in OBS as video filters? was created by CrazyCrinx
I have tried some shader plugins for OBS, but they arent nearly as customizable.

The main problem I have is I want to have various sets of filters, but want to smoothly transition between them, preferably from within obs by switching scenes. This can't work from in game, as you have to press home, then from the big visible menu, click on the drop down list and select the new preset, then wait the several seconds for it to load and compile the new set of filters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Surn
More
3 years 5 months ago #2 by Surn Replied by Surn on topic Can Reshade filters be used in OBS as video filters?
obs-shaderfilter is very similar to reshade and some of the shaders are in both places
obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs-shaderfilter.775/

• janebarnes
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #3 by janebarnes Replied by janebarnes on topic Can Reshade filters be used in OBS as video filters?

Surn wrote: obs-shaderfilter is very similar to reshade and some of the shaders are in both places
obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs-shaderfilter.775/ happy wheels

Thank you so much! It's very helpful!
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by janebarnes.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.