ReShade.ini reloading

• Chiffry
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #1 by Chiffry ReShade.ini reloading was created by Chiffry
Hello guys. I wrote a script for GTA V, that re-writing ReShade.ini, or exactly changing the path to a used preset configuration. I wanna make unique presets for all types of weather, so need to change them automatically, when a path in ReShade.ini was re-written. Is it possible to reload this file? Maybe, there is a combination of keys for that? Thanks in advance ^^
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Chiffry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
3 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade.ini reloading
This is not currently possible. The config is only loaded once on startup and then cached to reduce disk IO and there isn't a way to force a reload without restarting.
ReShade has the option to bind a key to switch between presets though, so if you put your presets in one folder, then you can use that to toggle through them.

• Chiffry
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #3 by Chiffry Replied by Chiffry on topic ReShade.ini reloading
Oh . _. Damn. Well, I'll try to switch presets by RS. Thanks ^^

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.