Burnout Paradise Preset

• MaxG3D
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by MaxG3D Burnout Paradise Preset was created by MaxG3D
Hi :)

After seeing the new NFS trailer I felt the need to replay some good ol' Burnout Paradise. Gameplay wise, this game will probably never get old to me, graphic wise - well, there was some room for improvement. So here's my (rather subtle) ReShade preset for it. I highly suggest to play it with the "sunset" setting since it's the only time of a day that have somewhat realistic colors (Green tint at day, grrrr).

Also, I edited the bloom shader making it wider by increasing the offset and changing the final result size. I'm not a coder but to me everything looks alright, I would be glad if someone more advanced in shaders magic took a look into that.

Anyways, here's some screens:

Download: www.dropbox.com/s/s6kvwjhjaaba4b9/Modern...set%20MaxG3D.7z?dl=0
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by MaxG3D.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.