Can reshade be used to improve fps? If so, how can I use reshade to increase fps

• reece0306
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 week ago #1 by reece0306 Can reshade be used to improve fps? If so, how can I use reshade to increase fps was created by reece0306
Is there any way to use reshade to increase the frame rate in my games? If I can, then how can I increase the frame rate using reshade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brussell
More
3 years 1 week ago #2 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Can reshade be used to improve fps? If so, how can I use reshade to increase fps
No.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyanDri3957V

• Daemonjax
More
3 years 1 week ago #3 by Daemonjax Replied by Daemonjax on topic Can reshade be used to improve fps? If so, how can I use reshade to increase fps
The only way reshade would increase fps is if you disable the ingame shader effects and antialiasing, and then compensate with reshade.

For example if a game only had multisampling/supersampling as its AA option, then disabling it and using SMAA or FXAA should improve fps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: canceralp

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.