Games to the compatibility list

• aenigmat
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by aenigmat Games to the compatibility list was created by aenigmat
Hi guys! B)

I've been testing reshade in some games thats aren't on the list, so, here is what games and what to do that worked fine to me:

Dota 2 -> Just need to open the game root folder (mine is "C:/Program Flies(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/dota 2 beta") and move d3d9.dll, sweetfx folder, reshade.fx and sweet.fx (all reshade created files) to the "bin" folder.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare -> Just select the "bin" folder inside the game root folder, inside the "bin" folder select the game version folder, x32 or x64, and at last select the game .exe, CMW.exe, something like this.

Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior -> Just go to the "Chivalry: Medieval Warfare" folder, select the "CDW" (Chivalry Deadliest Warrior) folder, open the "bin" folder, select the game version folder you run (x32 or x64 folder) and select the game .exe, something like CDW.exe.

7 Days to Die -> Just select the game .exe on the game installation root folder, you cant play the game version with EAC activated, to play on servers with EAC you'll need to uninstall reshade.

No More Room In Hell -> In the reshade setup select the "sdk" folder inside the game root folder, select the hl2.exe, after that select "DirectX 9" on reshade setup if autodetect don't select it, close the setup, go to the sdk folder where you install reshade and move d3d9.dll, sweetfx folder, reshade.fx and sweet.fx (all reshade created files) to the "bin" folder.

Life Is Feudal: Your Own -> Just select the game .exe in his root folder.

I'll test some more games and post the results here. :P

See ya!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Games to the compatibility list
Theres a big thread for game compatibility that already exists.

I suggest posting this there too because it's watched by Omni who either reports the compatible games or actually updates the games section himself.
Just trying to help you get these noticed if they aren't on the list. The big compatibility thread is the best place.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aenigmat

• aenigmat
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #3 by aenigmat Replied by aenigmat on topic Games to the compatibility list
I can't find this thread when I post this, but I'll look for it again.

Thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by aenigmat.

• crosire
More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Games to the compatibility list
Uhm, it's a sticky in the forum section you posted in? =)

reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/87-compatibility-list
The following user(s) said Thank You: aenigmat

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.