Subnautica - Does installing packages automatically apply certain effects?

• ShangWang
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #1 by ShangWang Subnautica - Does installing packages automatically apply certain effects? was created by ShangWang
Hi all,
I found out about ReShade and found it was amazing how it can make a game really pop.
I was using it on Subnautica and found that some packages used lowered FPS a little, so I only installed and used some parts of the application.

I unchecked SweetFX so I only have what I need, but I feel like I am missing some nice shades that come with it at a low FPS cost.

I currently only have Curves and FakeHDR which require the vanilla installation.

If I install the SweetFX packages are there any effects that are automatically applied or does it just give me more shader options that I have to apply myself?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
2 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Subnautica - Does installing packages automatically apply certain effects?
Gives you more options only. Effects do not generally enable themselves automatically and don't affect performance if they are disabled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.