reshade + helixvision

• xnmerritt
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #1 by xnmerritt reshade + helixvision was created by xnmerritt
so first off , hello all , this is my first post :) so sorry if its in the wrong place or there is a thread all ready here somewhere , i stumbled apon a fix for reshade to work with helixvision , installed it and it works but the preset the came with it only has sharpen ,color and one other thing , i was hoping to get others to work "alex's ffxiv reshade preset " when i drop it into the folder where it should go it does show up in the reshade menu but when i click on it in the menu it does nothing only the given preset that comes with the fix comes up( checkbox beside the preset checks and unchecks) i also have 9 other presets on my pc and get the same problem , tyvm for any help/info . 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.