Reshade 2D Fighter Maker 2002 and KEGA Fusion.

• scoodidabop
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #1 by scoodidabop Reshade 2D Fighter Maker 2002 and KEGA Fusion. was created by scoodidabop
Weird question, but does anyone possess technical insight on getting Reshade to work with 2D Fighter Maker 2002?  I believe it uses dx9 - I even tried the dx8 to dx9 patch tool - but I can't seem to get the thing to inject.  

No clue what renderer Kega Fusion is using but I tried all available methods, again to no avail.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• acknowledge
More
2 years 2 months ago #2 by acknowledge Replied by acknowledge on topic Reshade 2D Fighter Maker 2002 and KEGA Fusion.
Ddraw is used by Kega Fusion, so use dgvoodoo2 or DXGL first, then reshade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scoodidabop

• scoodidabop
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #3 by scoodidabop Replied by scoodidabop on topic Reshade 2D Fighter Maker 2002 and KEGA Fusion.
DXGL worked for both 2DFM02 AND for Kega Fusion!  Thanks for the tip. I had tried DXGL once already but I must've missed a step in the process or something.  Applied DXGL then selected OpenGL in Reshade and both programs now work.  Cheers!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.