How remove/substitute purple color from game.

• KRG
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago #1 by KRG How remove/substitute purple color from game. was created by KRG
My request is simple: remove the purple color, replacing it with another color (white, or light gray for example).
I kindly ask you to be precise in the instructions, I don't have solid computer skills, so a step by step guide would be really useful.
Tnx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lordbean
More
2 years 1 month ago #2 by lordbean Replied by lordbean on topic How remove/substitute purple color from game.
I feel pretty sure one of prod80's shaders (they're labelled starting with PD80) can do exactly this but I'm not sure which off the top of my head - you're looking for something along the lines of a selective emphasize/de-emphasize shader. I haven't used them myself, but I'd bet one of either PD80_04_Color_Isolation.fx or PD80_04_Selective_Color_v2.fx can do this job for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.