annoying problem with my graphics mod (enb+reshade) GTA IV

• Robenhod
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #1 by Robenhod annoying problem with my graphics mod (enb+reshade) GTA IV was created by Robenhod
I recently installed the enb series "Excellent ENB Graphics v3 Last Final" with reshade, it made everything load perfectly, but my game shadows definitely disappeared, after testing and testing I realized that moving the original file, which had been powered by Exelent ENB, \ Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\common\shaders\win32_30_nv8\deferred_lighting.fxc I get the shadows, and everything seems to be perfect, but as I like to keep modifying the enb settings, some functions are "stuck" without being able to edit, environment, occlusion and maybe some other functions, I really don't understand how this can happen.... I can swear it's not a bug in the dll`s because everything loads perfectly when I apply deferred_lighting.fxc original of game. I just lose the option to edit as I would like :´( this doesn't seem to be common as I don't see many people reporting this issue,

my settings:  laptop - Lenovo gaming 3i
i5 10300h
8gb ram
gtx 1650 4gb
windows 11 64 bit
Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Robenhod.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Robenhod
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 week ago #2 by Robenhod Replied by Robenhod on topic annoying problem with my graphics mod (enb+reshade) GTA IV
*updating the topic

this is how my game is
mega.nz/file/yF0z2AaK#PTXYHB346r7QQN50mq...i7qiVf9jp1__PCvp5mVQ

only at that point the shadows appear in my game, I don't know why!!! minute 1:02 of the video

if anyone has any guesses as to what might be causing this, I really wanted to keep the original mod files,

or how could I do to be able to edit the settings of the enb series with the original file \shaders\win32_30_nv8\deferred_lighting.fxc that are stuck, or do not apply 

• Robenhod
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 week ago #3 by Robenhod Replied by Robenhod on topic annoying problem with my graphics mod (enb+reshade) GTA IV
I achieved to solve :D :D

• gotokart
More
11 months 4 weeks ago #4 by gotokart Replied by gotokart on topic annoying problem with my graphics mod (enb+reshade) GTA IV
Hey do you remember how you solved this issue i have gta 4 running with enb an reshade and having problem with no shadows. How did you fix it?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.