AC:Unity 2

• Kleio420
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by Kleio420 AC:Unity 2 was created by Kleio420
yea so ac unity 2.0 or really what we like to call batman arkham knight hamsamwich anyone cause this game is craaaaaaaaapppppp

Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Kleio420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jas01
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #2 by jas01 Replied by jas01 on topic AC:Unity 2

Kleio420 wrote: yea so ac unity 2.0 or really what we like to call batman arkham knight hamsamwich anyone cause this game is craaaaaaaaapppppp

Even Batman? Ehh. Again... Unfinished crap.

Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by jas01.

• Aelius Maximus
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #3 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic AC:Unity 2

Kleio420 wrote: yea so ac unity 2.0 or really what we like to call batman arkham knight hamsamwich anyone cause this game is craaaaaaaaappppp

Just about to dive in at the deep end with this game on steam, zero preparation, thought i'd do so seeing as everyone who's updated their graphics drivers etc has run into problems so im going to leave them alone, and launch it with my outdated drivers,wish me luck!

Edit: those Ps4 v PC comparison shots only look like the high quality rain and bokeh are missing, i dont see any difference in shadows, the only thing missing from his nose is the rain affect...

Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Aelius Maximus.

• Kleio420
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic AC:Unity 2

Aelius Maximus wrote:

Kleio420 wrote: yea so ac unity 2.0 or really what we like to call batman arkham knight hamsamwich anyone cause this game is craaaaaaaaappppp

Just about to dive in at the deep end with this game on steam, zero preparation, thought i'd do so seeing as everyone who's updated their graphics drivers etc has run into problems so im going to leave them alone, and launch it with my outdated drivers,wish me luck!

Edit: those Ps4 v PC comparison shots only look like the high quality rain and bokeh are missing, i dont see any difference in shadows, the only thing missing from his nose is the rain affect...

pc version of the game fully does not support ambient occlusion through driver reshade causes crashing with the game last i tried it , there are shadow bugs causing massive amounts of vram to be used upwards of 12Gbs and multiple locations that the first image happens also shadows are turned into this arrary of triangles on screen sometimes textures fail to load and look like something from a ps2 game. Then there is the whole ps4 has higher res textures then pc release as they were completely cut from the game no effect for rain and yea the game was probably spose to ship wity nvidia DOF but it doesnt have it seems to be using UE3 dof i own the game on pc it looks like crap origin was way better looking then this is

The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.