I think I was banned on Reshade Discord.

• domjam
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #1 by domjam I think I was banned on Reshade Discord. was created by domjam
A while back my Discord account domjam#5602 got hacked and at the time I was unaware that my account was spamming out messeges to everyone and every group I was on and as a result I think I was banned from the reshade group as it's no longer in my list.

I have since recoverd my account but I am unable to join it as it keeps saying im unable to accept invite. Can you please remove my ban so I can join the Reshade Discord group again.
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by domjam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
1 year 8 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic I think I was banned on Reshade Discord.
Unbanned you for now, but consider using 2FA and be careful what links you click so it doesn't happen again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: domjam

• domjam
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #3 by domjam Replied by domjam on topic I think I was banned on Reshade Discord.
Thanks for the reply and the ban lift.. im now having trouble being verified. iv tried to answer the captcha thing but nothing is happening. thanks

• zixs
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #4 by zixs Replied by zixs on topic I think I was banned on Reshade Discord.
I got banned too because i clicked on a link and i got hacked i will enable 2fa

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.