Toggle & Timeout

• Roxxtar
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #21 by Roxxtar Replied by Roxxtar on topic Toggle & Timeout
Awesome!

The effects you chose are perfect! You covered all of the shaders I've been putting on toggles (so far at least). With that broad range of combos available all from the comfort of the config files, I'm going to make some serious fireworks go off in Witcher 3.

Also thanks a ton for the blocked toggle feature. Button mashing = non issue!

You guys are moving ReShade along at such a pace that Boris' antiquated method of producing ENB binaries realistically is not going to last much longer. The future of post process injection is flexibility, and seeing my suggestion go from an idea into a working feature so quickly says a lot in that regard.

Most importantly, now these key-toggled effects will work with any game compatible with ReShade. That is pretty damn cool.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 9 months ago #22 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Toggle & Timeout
Just a quick heads up, the toggle blocker is not part of the 0.19.1 ReShade binaries but will be in 0.19.2 (or which ever number the next release has)

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago #23 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Toggle & Timeout
Reason for that is that I had finished the 0.19.1 binaries already (and they are already online) and the framework update was just missing them. There isn't enough done yet to push another ReShade update, so that's part of the next one =).

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.