Looking for guidance,suggestions or help...

• akilgour13
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by akilgour13 Looking for guidance,suggestions or help... was created by akilgour13
So I have been using ReShade with TexMod and GeDoSaTo on various older EA Sports games with good results for the most part.(MVP 2005 baseball and Madden 08 American football,NHL 04 and 09 hockey) I cannot get Madden 04 to work with ReShade other than the first public version 0.10 unless i run the game in windowed mode with ENB dx8 to dx9 converter,and have not been able to get TexMod and/or GeDoSato to work at all with any version. I can use a combination of ENB dx8 to dx9 converter and ReShade to get a dx9 shader working but no joy on TexMod or GeDoSaTo. Madden 04 appears to use dx8 but includes dx9 on the install disc(? wth?) I have no clue what to try next,so i'm asking for help.Before anyone asks me for a log,i'm not savvy enough to get the logging program working evidently. I would like to get the later versions of ReShade working first and proceed then to getting Texmod going,any help is welcomed,thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.